Where do I pursue my master degree in Special Education?

Just recently, I have applied for a Master Degree in Special Education at Flinders University in Australia.

The reason for pursuing it in Australia is because I believe that it would bring me new experiences, knowledge and skills to unlock my potential with regard to the topic I am very passionate about.

My impression of Studying Abroad

To tell the truth, It is quite overwhelming and exciting at the same time.

The overwhelming part is because I have to take baby steps to be familiar with the new systems and ways of learning.

The exciting part is I get to learn so many topics such as Intellectual Disability, Autism Spectrum Disorder and Communication Difficulties all of which I am really passionate about.

Overall, I am really thankful that I have the opportunity to come and study abroad. Each time I feel scared and overwhelmed, I try to suppress my feeling by thinking of how lucky I am to be able to pursue what I love.